1) Participating games: Joker Madness, 100 Spinning Dice, Dice of Charms, Irish Lucky Dice from 17/03/2021 00:00 GMT to 29/03/2021 23:59 GMT
2) Each win rewards you with a score based on the win multiplier (for example, if you waged 1 EUR and won 10 EUR, you will be rewarded with 10 points).
3) Points received are summed up throughout the tournament period. The more points you collect, the higher your position on the leaderboard. The first 50 players in the leaderboard will share a prize of 4,000 EUR!
4) The tournament is available only during real-money play.
5) The minimum qualifying bet per spin, in order to participate in the tournament, is 0.5 EUR. If the minimum bet amount is unavailable, the next higher available bet size in the game will qualify.
6) All amounts are displayed in-game in the currency you are playing with.
7) No additional deposits or costs are required to participate in the tournament.
8) Participation in the tournament is automatic once playing the participating games.
9) While playing, look for the bar on the top, which will indicate your rank in the leaderboard.
10)The operator is responsible for prize payments within 72 hours from the acceptance of the tournament results.
11)All material prizes may be paid in a money equivalent.
12)Malfunction voids all play and pays.
13)The Leaderboard will refresh up to every 4 minutes (in extreme cases refreshing may take more than 4 minutes).
14)Each player will get a personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
15)The leaderboard will include players who accumulated the highest amount of points during the tournament.
16)If two or more players have the same amount of points at the end of the tournament, the player who reached the points first will be ranked higher.
17)Prizes to Crypto currency players will be shown and paid in EUR value.
18)Only finished spins will qualify for the leaderboard.
19)The rules, terms, and conditions of the tournament can be changed at any time according to Spinomenal’s sole discretion.
20)Wins from free spins awarded to the player by the operator will not qualify in this tournament.
21)By qualifying for the tournament, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions and to all the terms and conditions set by the online casino hosting this Tournament.
22)Spinomenal reserves the right to stop the Tournament at any time for an indefinite period without paying the prizes and change the rules of the Tournament without prior notice.
Our terms and conditions of use have been changed. You need to approve them to continue to play and bet.
Since 6 April, the Belgian Gaming Commission has asked players to report any site that does not respect the rules concerning the deposit limit, and specifies that “no increase in this limit can be granted at this time”.
Goldenvegas.be wishes to apply this rule, however without penalising players, as the situation is due to the Belgian Gaming Commission’s inability to set up a verification system with the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register despite the fact that a period of 18 months has elapsed since the publication of the Belgian Royal Decree on 25 October 2018.
Therefore, so as not to penalise those players who wish to do so, players that make the request and that can prove via the documents available on the Belgian Central Individual Credit Register that they are not in default of payment, will be able to increase their deposit limit beyond €500, in accordance with the Belgian Royal Decree of 25 October 2018.
In this context:
You will find a link to the necessary procedure when you indicate your wish to increase your deposit limit on your personal settings page.
Furthermore, we would like to remind you that our website offers you the possibility to set personal limits per day, week or month. Once a limit is set, it can only be modified after a period of 72 hours to help you play responsibly.
We also remind you that you can exclude yourself from gaming. This can be done at our brick-and-mortar casinos, on our websites or on the website of the Belgian Gaming Commission by registering on the EPIS system.
If you wish to assess whether you have a problematic relationship with gaming, test yourself at http://www.aide-aux-joueurs.be/accueil
You have been excluded from our website at your request for a 6-month period.
To have your self-exclusion cancelled, please contact our customer service.